· I have a reservation and won’t be able to make it. What should I do?
If you wish to cancel your reservation, you may call us at (+34) 946412431. Our telephone reservation hours are from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
· How do I make a reservation?
You can make your reservation via telephone at (+34) 946412431. Our telephone reservation hours are from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
· What is the price for a combination menu?
- Daily Menu: 17 euros, including VAT (Monday to Friday at midday)
- Weekend Combination Menu: 27 euros, including VAT (Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays)
- Children’s Menu: 12 euros, including VAT (Mondays to Sundays at midday)
We also have group menu options, should the need arise. We can also design a custom menu for you at midday which fits with your tastes and budget. Check with us via telephone.
· Do you accept requests to accommodate special dietary needs?
We have numerous food options to accommodate your dietary needs, food intolerances, allergies or food restrictions.
We recommend you let us know when you make your reservation and you remind us when you arrive to our establishment so that we can identify the guest who has special needs.
· What is the gastronomic selection offered?
At the Campa de los Ingleses Bar you can choose dishes directly off our menu or from two different combination menu options:
- Daily Menu – Served Mondays to Fridays at midday. This combination menu consists of an entrée of your choice, one main course of your choice and a dessert of your choice. The price also includes water and a glass of wine or a soft drink or beer
- Weekend Combination Menu – Served on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays at midday. This combination menu consists of three entrées to be shared at the center of the table, one main course of your choice and a dessert of your choice. The price includes water and wine or a soft drink.
- Children’s Menu – Served Mondays to Sundays at midday. This combination menu consists of an entrée of your choice, one main course of your choice and a dessert. The price includes water or a soft drink.
· What are your hours for food service?
Any dish on our menu can be ordered during the following hours:
- Sundays to Thursdays: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- Fridays and Saturdays: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM
· What are the bar’s hours?
- Mondays to Thursdays: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Fridays: 8:00 AM to 12:00 Midnight
- Saturdays: 10:00 AM to 12:00 Midnight
- Sundays: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
· Is the Campa de los Ingleses Bar open during games?
The Campa de los Ingleses Bar is closed during games. We close two hours before the match and do not re-open until an hour and a half after the game has ended.
· What happens if I’ve reserved a table and a game or event has been planned for that day?
We at the “Campa de los Ingleses” will get in touch with you as soon as we are aware of the date of the game or event in question in order to notify you of the cancellation of your reservation and the reason for said cancellation.
· Do you have gift certificates? I’d like to give someone a lunch or dinner in the bar.
If you are interested in acquiring or giving the Campa de los Ingleses experience as a gift, please send us an email to email@example.com.
· Are pets allowed?
For the comfort of all our guests, we do not allow pets.
· Is smoking permitted on terraces?
In accordance with the guidelines of the new smoking law, smoking is not permitted in football stadiums and this also applies to our bar and terraces.
· Is the establishment wheelchair accessible and are the restrooms friendly for people with reduced mobility?
The entire establishment is designed and adapted for individuals with reduced mobility.
We would be grateful if you would advise us beforehand so that we can make adjustments and offer you the best possible comfort at your table and in terms of access to restrooms, etc.